Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We stayed home for Christmas and some of my other family came to see us. One morning, they took me to our park. I was sitting there, enjoying the nice day when, suddenly, Mark got a great idea.
View PC230038.JPG in slide show  







He notices the other kids like it, so maybe I will, too.

                                                    View PC230043.JPG in slide show

Mark took me to the top of the slide.
View PC230040.JPG in slide show                                                                  View PC230039.JPG in slide show          
                                                                                           
and then down we went!

I liked it!  I liked it!
I wanted to go again. Peyton tried to hold me back...

                                                        View PC230041.JPG in slide show

but I was raring to go - so ran around, up the ramp and then down all by myself!
         View PC230042.JPG in slide show
       Notice my tail is still wagging!
                                                                      
I went so fast, Genie couldn't even get a good picture.
Then, I was off to find another adventure - like I'm going to do right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment