Thursday, December 8, 2011

To Grandmother's House We Go...

This week we decided to visit family in Springville.

We park outside Aunt Lisa & Uncle Henry's house. They have a new dog, Shorty. He is so little, I thought he was a toy. Then he started moving around - he was very fast.

The nice thing about traveling RV style, I have a place of my own for pets and people to meet me. Shorty and I got along, even though he's real little. We had fun together, until he got a 'Frosty Paw' (dog ice cream - D). He was not into sharing.

In Springville, sometimes you can walk around without a leash! I went exploring and came across some strange animals. Were they huge dogs? Little horses? What were they?
I'm not sure they knew what to think of me, either.

This is my friend, Ella. We've met before. She lives across the street from where we park the motor home. She usually takes a little time to remember me but, finally, she does and then we have some nice walks.


Grandma and Grandpa live nearby. I can't go to their house because their dogs are not into socializing. Grandma and Grandpa always come to see me, though. I think Grandpa is more of a dog person, but I can tell I am winning Grandma over.

Grandma & Grandpa watching TV with Mike
Have a tail-wagging week!

1 comment:

  1. Great sharing, Arch. You are getting better each time :-)

    ReplyDelete